22 May 2013

Writing Wednesday

Well, today was a bust.

I've decided I do not like the schedule function. My posts either don't post at all or they post on the wrong day. Or they just outright disappear, as in, no posting or saving.

The latter is responsible for today's lack of post. I think I'm going to have to go back to saving as a draft and going into blogger myself to post it. Grr.

Today's topic was, of course, beautifully written and deep. After an adventure filled day at the full time job, I got nothing for you people. Nada.

Instead, I leave you with this thought:

dappled, dancing
filtering through
     leaves fluttering
               ruffling
warm and golden
without the edge of
     noontime;'s glare
fading, softening
     end of the day

almost time to go home

2 comments:

  1. Lovely poem!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog during last Monday's Blitz. I had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the Blitz. It was pretty fun. :-)

      Delete