20 July 2011

ROW80 Update

Okay, so I definitely am only getting writing done 5 days a week. My 2 12.5 hour days are just not possible for writing. I am too tired when I get home and my brain does not want to do anything. Otherwise, things are going pretty well.

Except for the realization the other day that I'm going to have to shift from 1st person to 3rd person. CRAP. That's for the editing. Once I finish the scene I'm in, I'm going to have everything be in 3rd person and I can fix the stuff that's already been written when I get to the editing phase.

I would like to know, oh Muse, why did you not clue me into this earlier? Do you have any idea how much work this is going to cause me later on? Of course you do. You just don't care, do you? Damn.

On a positive note, I do have some really clever scenes coming up that I'm really looking forward to writing, so they should go relatively smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment